Hereby lies the Constitution of the House of Vanguard, which outlines the rules and expectations of all current and future members of this House. These guidelines should be followed, with members upholding each other to the highest degrees of integrity and dignity.
- Observe and follow all current social norms at Foothill Technology.
- Take pride in what you do, remembering that you represent not only yourself, but also your house, advisors, DTech, and school.
- Conduct business in a professional and orderly manner.
- Follow the chain of command laid out by the advisors of DTech and your House Leaders.
- If any member of the House is not performing to the standards expected by the other members, it is their responsibility to resolve the issue.
- When making changes to the House Constitution, 2/3rds of members must agree to proposed change.
- When accepting new members for House Vanguard, consider all applicants and accept those who bring the most to the table.
- Respect all machinery and take responsibility for malfunctions that may occur under your use.